You might think how these people make these high quality brushes for photoshop, you may think that you have to work hard for it, its a big job……actually your wrong, making photoshop brushes is very easy, there are only some simple steps which im going to teach you.
So get ready!!!
- Go to File > New
- Define the size of your brush and a resolution (Your free to use your own values)
- Draw your brush (or import an image (Tip: Better to draw it in black and white so you can manage the brush well, White=Invisible, Hope you got it!)
- In case if you forgot to draw in black and white or you imported an image then better to convert it into black and white (If your lazy no need to do this!!!). Go to Image > Adjustments > Black & White
- Adjust the settings to make it look better (Keep in mind White=Transparent, Do not use my settings, better to use your own!!!)
- Go to Edit > Define Brush Preset
- Give a name to your brush and enter (Or select OK if you hate the Enter key)
- Select the Brush tool and open the Brush Preset Picker
- Find your brush (It will be placed at the end)
- Enjoy!!! (Play with your new brush)
Hope everyone understood the steps, If there’s any problem just comment…..Enjoy with your new brush!!!